- Minority Advantage and Disadvantage in Competition and Coordination, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 163. (2019): 464-482.
- The Power and Limits of Sequential Communication in Coordination Games (with Theo Offerman and Jeroen van den Ven) Journal of Economic Theory 181. (2019): 238-273.
- Polluted River Problems and Games with a Permission Structure (with René van den Brink and Jia-Ping Huang ) Games and Economic Behavior 108. (2018): 182-205.
- The Sources of the Communication Gap (with Theo Offerman and Jeroen van de Ven) Management Science 63.9. (2017): 2832-2846.
- Complexity and Expectation Formation (with Simas Kucinskas), 2019.
- Real-time Monitoring in Public Goods Games (with Xun Zhu), in progress.
- Dominated Contracts in Team Production (with Bin Miao), in progress.
- Decentralized Matching with Transfers: Experimental and Noncooperative Analyses (with Jiabin Wu and Hanzhe Zhang), in progress.