- Compromise and Coordination: An Experimental Study (with Jiabin Wu) Games and Economic Behavior 119. (2020): 216-233.
- Minority Advantage and Disadvantage in Competition and Coordination Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 163. (2019): 464-482.
- The Power and Limits of Sequential Communication in Coordination Games (with Theo Offerman and Jeroen van den Ven) Journal of Economic Theory 181. (2019): 238-273.
- Polluted River Problems and Games with a Permission Structure (with René van den Brink and Jia-Ping Huang) Games and Economic Behavior 108. (2018): 182-205.
- The Sources of the Communication Gap (with Theo Offerman and Jeroen van de Ven) Management Science 63.9. (2017): 2832-2846.
- Complexity and Expectation Formation (with Simas Kucinskas).
- Real-time Monitoring in a Public Goods Game (with Xun Zhu).
Work in progress (selected)
- Dominated Contracts in Team Production (with Bin Miao).
- Decentralized Matching with Transfers: Experimental and Noncooperative Analyses (with Jiabin Wu and Hanzhe Zhang).